Theme: New Paradigms in the Global Economy
May 23 – 26, 2018
Beijing University of International Business and Economics
The 28th Conference of the International Trade and Finance Association will be held in Beijing, China, May 23-26 (Wednesday to Saturday), 2018. We are delighted that Beijing University of Business and Economics is hosting our 2018 conference.
IT&FA is a multi-disciplinary association, and welcomes scholars and professionals from economics and finance, marketing and management, law, communications and other disciplines with an interest in globalization and the global economy. The conference will consist of regular competitive sessions, as well as plenary sessions dealing with high-profile issues.
We invite proposals on all aspects of international trade and finance, including such emerging issues as cyber security and economic warfare, digital free trade and e-commerce, intellectual property protections, and trade in various services. As in the past, IT&FA seeks papers on trade policy, exchange rates, investments and capital flows, banking, migration, tourism, communications, transportation, governance and law, and management and marketing. Industry-specific studies are welcome (such as agriculture, retail, textiles, and entertainment), as are proposals dealing with multilateral, regional, and national issues impacting international trade and finance. Theoretical, conceptual and empirical papers are also invited.
- Program: Offers discussions of economic topics across many disciplines via speakers and panels
Note: Locations will be included in the program given on arrival.
- Special Events: The Presidential Address, award presentations, paper/panel presentations, gala dinner, and networking opportunities.
Proceedings: The International Trade and Finance Association will publish an electronic “Papers and Proceedings” edition highlighting selected papers from the meeting.
- Paper Awards: We offer US$500 for the best paper submitted to the conference and US$250 for the best student paper, along with certificates confirming each.
- November 1, 2017, to January 31, 2018 –Registration Materials and Abstracts submitted for Peer Review
- February 23, 2018 – Notification of Acceptance by this date
- March 16, 2018 – End of Early Birds Registration Fee.
- March 31, 2018 – Payment of Registration Fee Due. Visa documentation requests due along with payment, if not requested earlier.
- April 15, 2018 – Deadline for Hotel Registrations. Cancellation for 100% returned fees, 50% return fees hereafter.
- May 1, 2018 – Conference schedule posted online
- May 23 to 26, 2018 – Conference convenes at Beijing University of International Business and Economics
- Submission is open until January 31, 2018
- If you cannot access the GoogleForm to submit your abstract, please send your abstract/paper to email@example.com and provide the following information in your message:
- 1 – Personal information
- – First name and last name
– Email adress
– Professional affiliation
– Visa requirement (do you or your co-author need a visa to travel to China?)
- 2 – Paper information
- – Co-authors (if applicable)
– Title of the paper
– Topic and literature (max 500 words)
– Research question and methodology (max 500 words)
– Results (max 500 words)
– Selected bibliography
– JEL classification
AFTER MARCH 15: Pay your annual membership and your conference registration fees at the same time for 300$USD:
|Dukes Visas and Passports
Welcome To Dukes Visa Services . Copyright © 2011 Dukes Visas And Passports. All rights reserved
- Sarah K. Bryant, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President
The Grand Skylight Hotel has been chosen for the 2018 IT&FA Conference in Beijing, China. Participants are recommended to book their accommodation through this hotel, as the room rates have been negotiated to provide conference attendees with favorable rates. Room rates are 650 RMB per day, including breakfast. As the hotel is charged in RMB, which is equivalent to about 105 US dollars per day, the price will be adjusted according to the price of the dollar in May 2018.